Slowcat 65 beastlord

Slowcat

What is your in game character name? Slowcat

What is your Race, Class, and Level? kittycat bst 65

How many AA's do you have? 287

Is this your main character? yes

What guild are you currently in, if any, and why are you leaving? What other guilds have you been in? i started in ID till collapse and for the last month ive been in tupacs Gag guild NRA with all my toons

Did an existing FoR member request for you to apply? (Referrals are not required, but may expedite your application.)nope

Do you have any prior EQ/MMO raid experience? If so, explain. eq 9 years D&Donline 3 years Aion 2 years tyra 1 and half years blackdesert online 2 years KR beta then live then when it launched in the US

Do you own a set of resist gear or are you capable of acquiring resist gear when necessary? covered

What time zone are you in? CST

What keys do you have? How close to completion are you on keys that you don't have? ele and time flagged vt, no emp

Why are you interested in joining FoR? you guys raid Wednesday and Thursday the 2 days im off a week

Add anything extra to your application?i have a 65 cleric egoic 65 necro deadmanfloating and a 65 treepisser Osho

I have read the Application process, and agree with the ideals of FoR. yup

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will familiarize myself with the FoR Discord environment & AceVentura (bid bot). yup

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will get in contact with @Sayron or @Korax to get my character registered on the DKP site. yup

Once promoted from Recruit to Member, I will go through the New Member Checklist and be sure my discord and forum permissions are up to date. yup